Friday, July 11, 2008

Awkward but I had a hell lot of fun!!

I started my dawn with a very strange feeling up my stomach. For a second I thought that life was such a comedy it plays such a wondrous sweet nightmare again and again that day...yeppp..it was monday morning when I woke up from my deep sleepless night and was about to face my day with a fact that I am now a lecturer and my utmost priority is to educate young minds.

the first week was a very hectic period of time since out of the sudden blue I was blown away with so many new things that I have to deal with as a lecturer. honestly, I never thought being a lecturer can be so tunggang langgang...or maybe that just me.kottt?

I got 12 teaching hours per week and I must say I was a little bit dissapointed since I was so much anticipated to at least earn like 16 to 20 hours a week. nonetheless I guess I am pretty much new with it, kire fairla kan???and plus mama pun cakap I should just cope with it and try to make use of my hours as a basic training ground for my future hours.

the kids were okay though some of them kadang2 agak annoying and irritating at times but what the heck right?I was just like them during my uia times aite.so I guess life's fair. plus I get to learn a thing or two about grammar and stuffs back:P

I just hope I can turn out to be as good as any other lecturers are and of course I just hope I can be as much good as my father is as a teacher.

2 comments:

ainfazrin said...

:) wish you all the best in teaching, dear. terbayang awak masa presentation dlm kelas. tapi skang dgn aura seorang pensyarah. ;)

tuty obaid said...

pelan..pelan bang...

nanti dah dapat belambak mcm saya..

boleh terlantar awak..

hahahaha..=P

nnt dh dpt the hang of it, dpt la banyak sket.=)