Friday, August 01, 2008

azam yang pasti

teaching has been a revelation for me:)

I guess if we do something with good or noble intention, the rewards are priceless. though teaching is not my first option when it comes to career building, I took this job because somehow i believe it is my destiny to do so. I guess I am now fulfilling the dream of Abah too and for that I am so freaking proud of it.

as I write this piece, I am starting to fall in love with teaching and my students. though I think I am too egoistic a person to admit such a thing, tp what the heck kan??? Btw I never had the chance to thank those people yang bagi support kat aku mase sbelom mengajar dulu...so thank you all..you know who you are:)

I am not quite sure about this but somehow I feel that I am beginning to make peace with my inner self. everything is starting to form into one big giant of puzzle and I am actually smiling now...rase aman jugakla. nonetheless, I am still trying to perform my duty as a Muslim better. that includes all the semayang lima waktu, puasa,perangai,fikiran and all.haaaaiiiihhh..

I missed my family, friends back in Johor, UIA,my seniors, juniors, zaman2 Libur and most of all I........

1 comment:

tuty obaid said...

owh...

i miss you too ep. Me and kak ain for that matter.

glad that you find teaching rewarding. not much financial wise. but more to self satisfaction.

hang in there.

you will see what i mean. =)

work hard dear. take care.