Thursday, December 10, 2009

the kids arent alright

kids these days are so funny. I, for once seriously don't understand (or too old to understand) of the things that our kids are looking at right now. one obvious thing that puzzled me the most is why in the world that these kids are so keen to become or look like adults when nothing in the world can they do to hide of all the clear coming of puberty signs that they have like fresh baked pimples, still-under construction-breasts, fake mustache and..owh well you get the picture right.

if you live around Kl, I guess you are very much familiar with the sight of Bukit Bintang area
during weekend especially in front of Maybank. here, almost every weekend, a group of kids will hang out and do this kind of weird dance called shuffle (whatever that is). to be honest, I hate this bunch to the core of my bone but I guess this dance is still an art and that I, as someone who love art should respect that. but the real issue here is not about the dance but the way these kids dressed up. seriously what the fuck are they thinking wearing muffla, shades, leather suit, oversize cowboy shoes etc around?
the other day me and ahmad helmi went to Malacca to attend my great good cousin Zaid's wedding (congratulations bro!). it was a normal traditional Malay wedding organized in the house compound like any other Malay weddings we can see through out Malaysia. while eating the always delicious nasik minyak, to my amazement, I saw this one kid who at that time was wearing a full set black suit complete with blue tie and black leather shoes. I know that it is not nice to laugh at people but being me, I just can't help it!!!!it was funny as hell. why in the god's earth do you need to wear suit to a Malay wedding?in a middle of hot as hell sunny day?and owh come onnnn!!you're probably 14!


gile...pakai macam tu pastu dahi berpeluh sebab panas. what stupid fuck is that???

when I was younger, it used to be all about music and that comes only when i was like 14. before that the only thing that i had in my mind was gasing,layang-layang,bola padang,bola kopak, rounders and stuffs. mane ade lepak2 tepi jalan bershuffle. well, like i said, if you want to go shuffle, i hv no qualms about it.but why the dressings????and the words they use while talking!!!
the slang things like sms-connection-slang with all those "kewl,kew,lurve,blablabla" shite.

and what is this 'noobs' thing that they are using amongst them?watefaak??? you cannot simply say people as budak baru naik or noob when we all know your age is basically the same as the people that you accused as being noob aite?and come onnn!!!as far as i'm concerned, noob is a term most related with geeks and nerds. mane cool gune bahasa tu.hadooii!

No comments: