Wednesday, June 25, 2008

saya jadi cikgu..haaa?aper?

I'm counting the days to begin the new chapter of my life as a lecturer...an English lecturer for International Islamic College:p

The future looks kind of vague right now simply because I don't know how and what to expect from lecturing. I used to think that teaching is something that I had in my blood since abah was a teacher for like 40 years and I used to do some small time teaching in his private institution back home but now as the days come close I found that I'm actually having a spiral chill down my belly... so many questions linger and the damnest part about it is that I can only acquire the answer on 7th of JUly 2008 which is also the day I will start teaching.

can I teach??? darn@%

It's kind of sad knowing that I will leave Restu Foundation and all the guys here soon. These guys are so cool and I'm having such a blast time working with these people now so to leave is like to earn myself a slap on the face or something. I'm trying to get Ikram's approval for me to work here as a part timer so I can continue giving all that I can for the centre. maybe this sound too silly but I think I had fall in love with Restu at hello..hohohoho..sounds familiar jek. hehehe..baru nak jadi seorang writer yang hebat dah kene tukar jadi lecturer. speaking about writing, looks like I will not be able to write my first two books at all..sedeyyyyynya.

I pray hard that the vagueness will only stay with me until 7th of July. somehow I can sense something from somewhere that's telling me, soon after, life will get better for me. I believe I made the right choice and that what I will do after this reflects the person I truly am. I am now fulfilling part of my destiny as an educator. no matter what happens in the future, I know I will do my best and give everything I have and dengan harapan bole jadi mcm abah..

I can do this:)

2 comments:

ainfazrin said...

darling, saya nak sangat dapat cikgu macam awak. mesti seronok dlm kelas.

dun worry, ull do fine.just so u know, u have been my teacher ever since i met you.

i learn a lot from you, seriously.. :) cuma saya pelajar yang jarang angkat tangan dan bertanya dalam kelas. my bad.

all the best...ala, jgn nervous, kak tuty ada. dia lecturer bepngalaman tuh.huhu.

tuty obaid said...

oooo..anda bakal mengajar sama tmpt dgn matt yer?

good for you.=)

awak tanya saya keja apa kan?

saya jugak cikgu di kolej ptpl penang.

doing english lit a level and english for diploma students..

welcome to the teaching world dear..=)