Sunday, January 18, 2009

quote

if I ask you about love
you'd probably quote me from a sonnet
but you can't tell me
what it feels like to wake up next
to a woman and feel truly happy
never looked at a woman and been
totally vulnerable
known someone that could level you
with her eyes
feeling like God put an angel on earth
just for you
who could rescue you from the depths of hell
and you wouldn't know what it's like
to be her angel
to have that love for her be there
forever
and you wouldn't know about sleeping and sitting up
in a hospital room for months
holding her hand
because the doctors could see in your eyes
that the term 'visiting hours' don't apply to you
you don't know anything about loss
I doubt you have ever dared to love anybody
that much....

-Goodwill Hunting-

I live by this quote mentioned above and though my time is not ready to visit me right now, I wholeheartedly believe in him and the whole true concept of life and love.

our life is truly beautiful and I believe in it:)

1 comment:

z@yi3Ld said...

huhu..finally aku reach kt blog ko..



www.grungekahaku.blogspot.com