Wednesday, June 04, 2008

there goes the fuel price!thank you o good government

Fucking hell man! 78 sen a hike? what the fuck is this????

I was riding my bike on my way home this late afternoon when I saw long lines of cars waiting to fill in the fuel of their cars and bikes. Since it was raining at that time I thought maybe those guys were just singgah at the petrol station to wait for the flood to reduce or something so I just buat bodo and continued pecut balik umah. nonetheless I still had this funny feeling inside about the incident that I just saw. somehow rase macam minyak naik jek. but then again smalam baru cakap minyak naik bulan ogos?

then came at home Mamat told me yg the fuel price has really been increased and repeatedly asked me to fill in mine before 12 a.m tonight. huaaaaa...naik esok gak??? what the fuck????

so sampaila skarang still feeling dumbstruck about the unexpected news ni...

I know the world oil situation right now is so tak menentu and I truly understand why the price should be increased but 78 sen???? how am I going to cater with such burden????

gaji ciput,harga beras baru naik, harge tu naik,harge ni naik..gaji kecik???now the fuel pun dah increased I guess soon all barang harian and all mestilah naik lagi...Fuck!!!!

to think I just started my monthly savings this month and I am so looking forward to buy new shirts and a pair of baju convo including a suit....tak dapatla kot macam ni. I guess for those who have the same gaji like me or lower or tinggi sikit jek dari aku, looks like we're going to spend the rest of our life working and bayar utang jekla. toksah pikir nak gi holidays ke shopping ke pakai keter best sket ke kan??? nak beli kete murahpun kene pikir 2 3 kali lepas ni...or may I can just ride my 2nd hand bike for the rest of my life....or maybe I should ask my boss to give me an increment???oooppsss..I totally forgot.I'm working with NGO and according to him (the boss) we are Dakwah based NGO, therefore our work is dakwah as well and for that janganlah mintak gaji yg tinggi. semua itu kan Daaaakwaaahhh...haiiisshhh...Ya Allah kau kuatkanlah daya aku dan usaha aku dalam meneruskan dakwah mu ini. Kau buka lah seluas2nya pintu rezeki ku ini. aku sayang kerja yang aku punya ini tapi aku juga mahu hidup sedikit senang Ya Allah.

for those Politicians out there especially UMNO@ sarKiS politicians... don't you even dare to ask us rakyat to change our life styles. don't you fucking dare ask us to makan ubi and all.. fuck you!!!

No comments: