Friday, November 07, 2008

life. just another fact

sekarang bulan November 2008. aku tak tau berapa ramai yang perasan tapi bulan ni genap setahun zaman UIA tamat. so sape2 yang grad bulan November tahun lepas same ngan aku, I wish you all happy convocation anniversary yang pertama. I wish you all the best.

dalam setahun ni macam2 dah jadi. we see people who used to be closed to us kawin, nak kawin, dapat anak, tukar cewek,tukar keje,dapat keje,berjaya,tungganglanggang and etc. in a year jek, sedar tak sedar kite saksikan banyak sangat perubahan. here, I always like to point out the greatness yang my people around me and myself achieved dalam mase setahun ni daripada mende yang tak best because I dont believe in giving up or regrets. dari dulu lagi aku cakap sume yang jadi kat keliling kite tu sumenye pengajaran untuk kite berjaye. ader kawan yang dah berjaye ader yang still looking. tu sume masing2 punye citela kan.aku percaye dalam 10 tahun kite sumer akan berjaya gak regardless cepat or lambat kejayaan tu datang.

for me personally eventho it is a bonus kalo dapat cepat I always cherished the journey i take tak kirela best ke tak. sebab bile lambat we will have the tendency to appreciate our live more than we usually do. kite blaja secare kasar about life and thus making us more aware of our surroundings. I remember when I was first come to UIA, eventho amek english literature, atas sebab kesihatan aku kene start english from first level. well, im not saying my english is top of the world tapi at that time I thought I deserve better la for an english major. malu sangat awal2 tu but then I realised that everything is about learning and btol gak english aku suck. so instead of malu aku slowly panjat tangge belajar tu and learn english from basic again. it turns out mmg hebatla the experience cuz learning english kat higher level tak same ngan learning english kat sekolah. now lepas more than 5 years since that day aku pon dah jadi english lecturer ajar grammar kat bebudak. sape sangke kan? and now not only can i teach english to my students, i can also tell them my experience if they ever feel like giving up. so now aku ngan bangganya masuk kelas knowing my teaching is special and a little bit unconventional because my teaching has somewhat a soul in it and everytime i looked at those eager and hungry eyes of the new generation nak master english aku ucap syukur sangat kat Allah sebab hantar aku kat level one dulu.

the same goes with money or harte2 ni. i realised that in this world ade 2 jenis orang when it comes to money and life. ader orang yang cakap money cant buy happiness or anything and lagi satu cakap money is everything. i realised org yang pilih money can buy everything akan justify kan sumenyer ngan cakap yes, money may not buy everything, but with money we surely can buy almost everything and everything needs money now kan. aku tak cakap sume tu salah.i understand that some people are just like that, hence it is their prerogative to say such so. for me, i like the group yang fikir money cant buy anything. aku joint group tu lar. I dunno why but I think eventho money is heck important, I still think experience is priceless no matter what. all in all, i think we are what we are kan. tak kirela mane satu pon. janji kite kene embrace our life willingly and try not to be the person we are not.

dalam setahun ni jugak aku dapat rase banyak sangat perubahan kat aku. dun get me wrongla. i still the same person like dolu2. if you think i am a bad person, i still am a bad person. if you think i was a miserable friend, i still am now. everything is up for you to judge. if you persist to look down on me what can I do kan?hehehe.but for those who think I was and still a good friend, I thank you for your kindness. care kite mungkin lebih serasi so time kasih...perubahan yang aku cakap is in terms ape yang aku rasela. for example aku rase aku makin matang. kesabaran pun makin baik and the way i look at the world is much better la and fair. aku sangat berpuas hati dengan jenis manusia yang aku evolved sekarang ni.

so its funny kan a year after we graduated, we can still read our friend's blog and kadang2 lepak minum same2,ketawa and berkongsi masalah pasal life or kerje. dalam setahun ni jugak macam2 yang jadik kat kite. aku tak tau korang happy or not dalam setahun ni tapi untuk aku, suffice to say yang segale yagn jadi dalam setahun ni is exactly ape yang aku nak. eventho ade some setbacks tapi biaselakan. untuk saper2 yang tak happy, I think you shoudnt be worry much cuz the new dawn is approaching and maybe setahun akan datang life will finally be a friend to you.

untuk ahmad helmi...kudos to you sebab berjaya kerje selama 3 bulan bagi setiap pekerjaan. you go bro!

No comments: