Sunday, November 23, 2008

IIC CONVO

had a good time participating in my first IIC convo today. it was kindda fun for a first timer like me though it was also a very tiring and long event, so to say. there were a couple of glitch here and there but I think IIC did a fair and good job overall. i was quite frustrating because they didn't pay me a cent for my service but I guess the all long lame usable that is 'for the sake of fisabilillah' reason is playing like a Sinatra's for the company nowadays and me being me have to endure all that craps. lucky for them I have this motto "eat the experience and make your life a better deal" so layan kan jeklah.

It is amazing to think how I only participated in my own convocation 4 months ago after 5 years of studies and today I had to attend my OWN student's convocation and see them smile,cry and laugh during the whole much awaited event of their's. I couldn't help thinking how my life flow so very fast and how I find it very enjoyable most of the time.

I pray that all those who received their diplomas and certificates today will have a greater future than what i have now and I wish them all good luck in chasing their dreams and goals.

No comments: