Wednesday, September 30, 2009

this is why we chose BENL.

Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin

Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin coffee and cigarette and not talking

about an hour ago · ·
Azhari Sirat
Azhari Sirat
oi macam down jek.mohla kite story mory.hahaha
about an hour ago · Delete
Azleman Bin Kamin
Azleman Bin Kamin
...then start contemplating on past mistakes that in a way shaped the "you" at this particular moment. Now. another coffee please sir.
about an hour ago
Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin
Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin
i know the 'me' that is now is a product of my frank utterance of love. haha. im laughing but im dead serious.
2 hours ago
Fadzreeq Mokti
Fadzreeq Mokti
relax and enjoy every sip of your coffee with less regret of what happens...shit does happen, sabar je la...
about an hour ago
Azhari Sirat
Azhari Sirat
the fact of the matter is that the "me" inside of you is merely a reflection of a total eclipse in which predispose the entire life experience experienced by you and yourself alone.in the end "me" will naturally lead you to become the cultured entity that you have destined to be.....I'll take that sip of coffee as to show you my gratitude sir.thanks.
about an hour ago · Delete
Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin
Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin
dear sir, i do believe in learning experiences. but the matter of fact is that there is only one of her and even the slightest particle excluded from the 'her' it wouldnt be 'her' after all wouldnt it? I do venture my eyes upon others but what would that meant? a substitute for God's masterpiece upon my eyes? how i wish i were a young fool back then without any attached feelings to someone that is not even mine. I salute to your view sir and with that i take another sip.
about an hour ago
Azhari Sirat
Azhari Sirat
Nay!owh dear good sir.I beg to differ though your view is absolutely spotted. but why "her" be or perceived as the only one when there are thousands of whispering eyes, I see gazing naively upon you, ready to offer such wonderful bargain and possibilities?why not move on and accept that "her" is only part of your mystical experiences and by your ... Read Moreown right sir, you shall not linger in the past no more. mercy for my insolence sir. I shall be more in control if my words seem to be harsher than my noble intention.
about an hour ago · Delete
Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin
Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin
lewd naive whispering eyes I seek not. I stumbled upon her during my clearest vision. Not smeared with any lust nor imagination. That is why a big of a deal is ventured upon her and there is only one of her and that made me weary of defeat. I say, have you not felt love sir? or even a single interest in diving into the depth of it? When you gaze your eyes upon the 'her' you wanted you will know of the weariness that I am humming.
about an hour ago
Mohd Izuddin
Mohd Izuddin
Excuse me my dear sir, can you pass that skinny latte please.

I'm utterly sorry for my late arrival.
about an hour ago
Azhari Sirat
Azhari Sirat
owh excuse yourself sir.be a gent and explore the delicacies as you wish
about an hour ago · Delete
Azhari Sirat
Azhari Sirat
and now where were we?owh sir pardon me for taking light of what you cruelly suffer presently. Indeed I have once dived into the darkness of a broken heart and swam cold into the mysterious world we called love sir.I must say it was unpleasant experience on my part. but sir, know that a humming bird will forever be a humming bird.carefree and ... Read Moreunbound to any such entrapment you are currently facing. is there not a single voice in your heart wanting of the same?or you just ready to retreat aimlessly to this unsolved heartache caused by the very "her" that wishes to remain in silence?
56 minutes ago · Delete
Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin
Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin
I dont blame the very charming 'her' for my tumble. I blame my ludicrous act of uttering my interest even before we have a chance of proper courtships. pure remorse. If only i could turn back time and only watch her from a distance. admiring without a heavy heart. saying in my heart "that is an angel at a distance there you'll have your chance to meet her in heaven". so pathetic i sounded yet i felt good uttering them. I apologize for my weak nature.
43 minutes ago
Azleman Bin Kamin
Azleman Bin Kamin
well dear gents, the act of exercising our "minds" in the name of gratitude serve the purpose of why we are called human and for to further to defeat such purpose is to; like what you dear sir are eclipsing the real "you" by bring forth the "animated" being puppeteer by the hand of those who are insolent!! Arise and march but the again, pour more than usual will you, i insist.
42 minutes ago
Azhari Sirat
Azhari Sirat
now hold on noble sir for your accusation of being weakness is respectfully declined by me. I see not of the same view as yours for I understand the nature beseth gracefully in your characters. weak you not sir but blame it perhaps on the love itself. all my life I have seen noblemen and warriors fell down for not because they were weak but love ... Read Moresir.the sin of love is so damned treacherous that we shall forever be cursed for being too honest and angelic towards our female counterpart.

now hold there my governor. do pour me that fine coffee please.I really need to quench my thirst now.go on sir...I'll listen.
28 minutes ago · Delete
Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin
Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin
well good companies you all are good friends.It is not in our nature to pour our hearts about love. well gentlemen you had heard enough of my stories and if you were listening from the very beginning that is how much it hurts. love and interest are ironic in their own display. they are supposedly the bridge to happiness but bridges do tremble and fall apart and lead us to our woes. The more we chatter the more sublime these coffee seems to be. do have more sir.
19 minutes ago
Azhari Sirat
Azhari Sirat
well articulate on your behalf sir.no words can describe me of my concern over you sir but indeed a small conversation like this can simply be the best medicine. I assure you that we are all in the same boat and nothing in this world can understand how much pain are you bearing upon your shoulder but true to my intention, we are here for you always.now pass me that majestic looking blueberry scone over there...
9 minutes ago · Delete

1 comment:

Ahmad Helmi Shaharuddin said...

loh ko post gak ke? haha aku dah post ah. takpe la haha