Wednesday, September 03, 2008

the beginning of a saga

It's been a while since I have time to write something on my blog. I, sometimes find it hard to compensate everything that I have left before and the thought of reschedule everything seems pretty bizarre right now. ironically, time is not my nemesis now and all I can say is that time, indeed a thing that I have the most. perhaps..it just me:)

where should I begin....

I finally have the time to write something about my much awaited convocation last 25th August 2008. the schedule was hectic and I remember everyone was flat to dead after it was gladly and officially ended.

I got the suit and my appearence was exactly the way I had imagined before...black suit,black shirt,black mafioso leather shoes and thick blue neck tie..damn I looked great.hohohoho!!!

I went to IIU with my parents and my big bro from Putrajaya. Arrived somewhere at around 7.45am. take a few pictures with mama and abah and went straight to CaC. met all the dorks and jerks of BEnl like emi,nik,joe,chief,key,bob and the rest. had a great time making fun out of everyone and basically bergembira and then we were oredered to get into the hall.

I think we were the loudest, noisiest, no-disciplined attitute bunch of people in the hall since we kept on blabbering and all for most of the time. each time a person we know got on stage we cheered them and yes...I got mine, myself when I stepped up and received my scroll.

the feeling was royally overwhelmed for I have been waiting for that day since the first day I went to school nearly 14 years ago.

after the ceremony I went straight to HS cafe to meet some of the BEnl friends and say hi.took pictures with kak Mei.everyone was so damn busy we hadn't had a chance to share and snap some pictures together.

met Cik Rahim and Makcik BB there and they all looked gladly fine. haven't seen them for such a long time. spent some time chatting with cik Rahim and then ran off to my family.

we went to Bangsar to buy some of literature books for Nana at Silver Fish Books. Had lunch at Sri Gombak before mama abah sent me back to my casa la royale.

then pengsan sebab penat sangat.

No comments: