Wednesday, September 10, 2008

report

Quick report on my journey to quit smoking....

I think the journey is moving smoothly. my behavior is still the same without any symptoms of becoming into a mad man (tak panas baran, tak bermuram durja, tak menggigil dan tak berhalusinasi).

I only took my emergency cigarette occasionally and even if I did take one, I only sip it half like 4 to 5 sipping then I threw it away. I missed my monthol....

Ramadhan is truly a blessing to me since I can double my effort but on the other hand my concern is after Ramadhan where I will find out that I can smoke whenever I want.

I really think I can do it though. not to entirely stop but at least I can take less cigarettes than my usual dose. I'm positive. mind over body...that's it:)

2 comments:

Dearests said...

Wah. Bagusnya. Repot yg positif. Selamat berusaha Zarie!

Repeat this bila asap dan nokotin menggoda:
Mind over matter!

hehe
Teruskan!

tuty obaid said...

Caiyok Zarie!!

Bleh punya.=)