Saturday, September 06, 2008

I would like to stop smoking.

dear self and friends...

as per now I am embarking on a journey to quit smoking.

the objective is to quit smoking or to stop myself from behaving like a jerk when I am facing with the tendency to smoke.

the reason behind this journey is because I had once promise to myself that when the time is right I would definitely stop taking cigarettes. I don't know whether this is the right time or not but I guess I have the urge to do so, and for that I would like to try.

and plus, in this life we often heard the case of a smoker quitting the cigarette because his girlfriend or boyfriend asked them to quit aite?? I think those who do so are yanks or fluffing dick! I think we should do so because we like to do so.it should come straight from our heart. nonetheless I still think their act of quitting is such a noble act and should at the least be applaud of. to quit is not an easy thing to do okay people.

I am thus not promising anything in term of the outcome of this journey. I try my best to quit and I will do anything to manhandling myself from puffing that thing. however to be fair to my self and be realistic to the nature, I will smoke occasionally just to keep myself sane and sound. therefore if you see me smoking, I beg for your apology and please understand my part.

I pray that this journey be a successful one and insyaallah I can quit smoking at the of it. please pray for my journey.

2 comments:

wun said...

Azah sebagai seseorang yg telah lama menggalakkan ko quit smoking, aku sgt support resolution ko ni..
owh n happy birthday dude!!

Faridatul Bariza Binti Md Nasir said...

chaiyok2! azah...we will support you..sabar byk2 la ye..you can do it! and a Happy Birthday to you!..your future is in your hands...