Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Gut

there are several things that I want to do befofe I turn 26:)
my first priority that I really need to look at is to earn my Master degree. right now I dont really have the exact course that I want to pursue with but I would probably go into linguistics or business management. insyaallah if I can save enough of my money I will enroll between those two courses next year.
I love linguistics and it would be such a kick to my groin if I can pursue my master degree in linguistics. I'm trying to learn basic German and maybe a little bit of Spanish after this.my English is not really good and since now i am a copywriter and writer for Restu Foundation I think I should improve my english. it sucks being a copywriter if my english is not up to the standard. das ware nett aite?
my second option is Master degree in business study. the only reason i want to take MBA is that I really believe that one day I will open my own business and to do that I need to learn everyhing that is to know about business. lagipon I think one day I have to take over abah's language centre so it will be much better for abah if he knows that I am reliable kan?insyaallah..banyak duit nak gune tu. with my salary now I dont think I can do my masters in one year time but insyaallahla another two years time.

No comments: