Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Girls deserve compliments

hey...


Women are a mysterious being.

they are so unique in a sense that no men can ever figure out a thing about them. they are so interesting to look at and even better to spend our life with. my only comment is, God is truly Great...

When I see a girl, i am not shy to give compliments to her. I dont see girls as any typical men do. I mean part of it yes but apart from targeting their pretty faces, curvy bodies, beautiful asses, pointed boobs or any other sex related organs squashed into them. I am more like a detailed person. I see their hair,eyes, smiles,teeth,legs and ETc.

for me those are more important side to look at. I dont mean their personality. honestly I dont really care about their personality because personality is an abstract thing to look at. I mean if she has a great personality she shall has the aura that we can sense from a thousand kilometres away and that is even sexier. I give them compliments based on her physical. I dont care whether she's thin or fat. there will alway be something beautiful about a girl if you looked at the details. its like a painter or an artiste. I adore every details about the girl i looked at and I tell her how beautiful she is based on that detail.

girls deserve compliments not because they need it but simply because they deserve it. I lose nothing in giving them my compliments and I dont look to gain anything for that as well. yes, sometimes I was quite flirtatious in giving the compliments but that does not mean I was not honest. i respect women because they are a respectable being. they deserve to be respected and my mother thought me to respect women as well.

No comments: