Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Notorious flirter...cehhhh

pheeww..

I am a notorious flirter.

I flirt all the time.

and yet I am still not ready to commit myself. too much of watching hollywood movies I guess:)
some may look at me as someone who is actively looking for a life partner. I really cant blame them though since I flirt with girls openly. sometimes i do feel like I need to settle down and commit myself but two minutes after having the idea to commit, the idea seems to be soooo irrelevant to me and I will start flirting back.

a couple of times when I had the chance to secure a partner I ended up screwing it. I was a fool. A fun flirting fool. the funny thing is, no matter how hard I try to commit myself (when the idea comes of course) I will automatically stop once I secured the girl's number. if a girl that I flirted with gave her number I will consider it as the end of the relationship. I dont call her or even sms her. I just kept quiet and moved on.

I am not blessed with a handsome - model like - pretty boy - face but I am blessed with a charming personality. that is really my strenght as a man. I guess that's why it's hard to commit because I always have the tendency to charm people around me.

is it a curse? or am I being a jerk? well, I hope not.

I really hope I will soon change but please not now. I have so many things to achieve and so young for any long term committment.

unless a girl that looks like Audrey Hepburn appears in front of me and ask me to marry her, I will agree though:p

No comments: