Wednesday, April 30, 2008

sayer buruh kasar..gasar.

esok 1st of May supposedly to be hari Buruh sedunia and for someone that has just started working after spending 22 years of his life scrapping worms, tomorrow will be the day I will celebrate my first day of being a Buruh and the day I step into the world of adulthood and the world of susah senang mesti start ngan rajin.hehehe..mr ep says happy 1st happy Buruh mate!



now that im working my ass off to earn myself a living, I realize how hard it is to even start it. the responsibility is huge and money is everything to say the least. though for me it is not really that hard now, I still do think that I can always do better with it (my life that is). I know that things will get better soon but at the same time, all those necessary storms will eventually hit me and the question is how am I going to deal with it. personally, I am looking forward to face it for I know it will lead me to the world of maturity and the world of betterment. I know deep in my heart, one day I will be the man who steps on the world of beyond...Insyaallah.



Mr Duraid once told me that to achieve things you have to learn how to love yourself and your work. I believe that is the exact thing that I do right now. I love my job and I adore the place I am working now. though the salary is quite "ciput" considering that I can find something better than what I earn now, I think that right now, salary is not that important at this time of my life. Experience is what I long the most. I believe experience will get me to the place beyond everything. experience will get me to a junction where I can choose to be the man I was meant to be.



it means the whole world to me to get at the place I am now. what I have now is exactly what I wanted before. a place where salary does not matter, a place that brings something in my life, a place of idealistic, moving and of course a place that I can be proud of it. I work in an organization that produces copy of al-Qur'an. a place that Islamic arts come alive and a place of dakwah. tell me, besar tak pengertian dia dalam hidup seorang aku ni?



certain issues rang my brain off about my future and this place. will I stay?will I look for better job?offer?...to be honest I do not know. maybe or perhaps. to be realistic, i do think I have to move on. as hard as to take and chew the fact, money is still play such a very vital factor in today's life and with the money I make at Restu, I think it is suffice to say that it is not enough.the problem is I love too damn much working here and I really want to see Restu develop as an international organization like we had discuss it in exploreRestu before. so to leave such dream would be a pain to bare.

life will different in the future and I know it will be better for me, Insyaallah. I still think that money is not everything in this life and God will always be beside us and take care of us. no matter what goes in the future, I just hope that I will still have the same passion as I have now and work with a smile on my face. Im starting to understand office politics and the life as an adult. so sempena hari buruh yang mulia ni aku ucapkan selamat hari buruh pada semua and for me, I hope my career will bloom as it is suppose to and hopefully one day I can achieve many great things in my life. as my life caption says...jalan aku masih jauh.yeay

No comments: