Monday, May 05, 2008

the Darjeeling Limited

"No matter what happens next, I don't want to lose you as a friend"
he looked her in the eyes and said.
"I promise I will never be your friend, no matter what. Ever".
her voice cracked.
"If we fuck, I'm gonna feel like shit tomorrow".
"that's ok with me", he said.
he lifted her shirt over her head.
"I love you." she said.
"I never hurt you on purpose".
He nodded.
"I don't care"....

hehehe..these are some of the lines that I took out from The Darjeeling Limited. I cannot help from smiling when I first saw this scene. sounds so familiar:P

I remember I once encountered kind of the same conversation. It was very emotional back then but I knew I said the right thing.

bila kite manusia dah meletakkan sesuatu tu di kedudukan yang tertinggi di dalam hati. agak susah untuk kita meletakkannya semula di kedudukan yang rendah. in other words, tak senang untuk kita men"downgrade"kannya. sure shit happens but what makes all the difference is how you hold it dearly even if it doesn't go your way and what makes it extraordinary is when you just keep on believing it.

Nama saya Mohd Azhari dan ini adalah fakta:- bila saya meletakkan anda di sesuatu kedudukan yang tertinggi di dalam diri saya, takkan sesekali saya akan mengubahnya. kalau anda rakan, anda akan tetap jadi rakan saya. kalau anda kasih, walau apa sekalipun terjadi saya tetap copkan dalam diri saya tanda kasih itu. kalau anda musuh, musuhla anda. and you, I hope you understand.

watched this movie titled The Darjeeling Limited staring Owen Wilson, Adam Brody and Jason Schwartzman last night. personally, I say it's a very good movie because I like the storyline and the theme was pretty good as well. The story was written by Jason himself along with Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola. I don't really familiar with Jason but I am definitely a fan of Wes and Roman's.

not going to review much about the movie though. I mean it's enough to say that it's a good movie with an interesting plots. nak carik review pg blog Dianne. I don't do reviews here so don't ask me questions and find yourself the DVD. watch it and review it yourself you lazy Bum!

No comments: