Saturday, May 24, 2008

Romeo and Juliet

now listening: Romeo and Juliet by Dire straits

another classic song that I fell in love with listening to it. was first recorded and produced in 80's by Dire Straits and just recently covered by the Killers. the reason why I love it so much is that I find the lyrics very powerful and yet so smooth and honest.

I dream of having the chance to write a poem as powerful and honest as the lyrics of this song one day:)

in many holywood movies, we often came across with one defining scene that truly captured our heart and summed up all the wishes that we wished had happened to us. that we hopelessly wish that how great it would be if it happens to us. I felt the same first time when I listened to this song....so the very the honest..melting dah.hehehe

No comments: