Tuesday, May 27, 2008

saya seorang copywriter/writer for Restu Foundation

Had a very hectic day today since school holidays had just begun smalam. so, there were like 3 to 4 lawatan from all different groups of people coming and going today. and since i am the officer in charge of the tour and i am also the part time semi professional photographer of Restu foundation, I had to take pictures of those who came to visit us before taking them on tour, then had to run to my office to settle on things that needs to be settled and turun bawah balik to take pictures of another group blablablabla.... so i think you can imagine how hectic my day was aite?hohoho. anyways, i met with Mdm Zima, Mdm Adlina and Sir Abdurrahman of Uia Matric today. they were having a program at the center so it was very seronok to see them after such a long period of time.

to put icing on the cake I just received 4 to 5 translation tasks today with a very tight dateline...hari dateline 6.6.08.hahaha number nerake la plak. what a tiringggggg job kan? one for Brunei exhibition, 1 for the coming international conference, 1 for the Japanese delegations, 1 for Mushaf Nur Fatimah and 2 for calligraphy and Zukhruf books.

but no matter ep because all those tiring works akhirnye ter paid off because today I just received my conformation job letter.hahahahhaaha.....yay to Restu Foundation!

after just 3 months of working at the organization they finally made the decision that I am truly worthy of working and be part of their big family. kudos to me as well, I guess.

hopefully I can do better for the center in the future insyaallah. Restu surely has a very bright future and hopefully I can grow my potential with it. my promise? I wont let RESTU down and i am surely wont let me down.

special thank to Mr Duraid for all the guidance he has showed me in a very short space of time and of course for hiring me.

No comments: