Wednesday, December 17, 2008

my long awaited creepers shoes

hahaha.gambar ni takde kene mengena ngan kasut pun.ni time makan kat Paddington House of pancakes. saje nak letak.

the hat and the shoes....uuuuuu.
helll yeaaahhh...the spice girls are back....excluding the girl of course

Tore up the box as soon as Joe presented the box to me.

Creepers aka Demonia

You guys have no idea whatsoever about the hard breaking+ pain killing moment I have during the period of waiting for my shoes to arrive from Washinton D.C. this is what I have been waiting religously for 2 weeks and maybe months of craving it. my long awaited shoes!!!!
joe said it looks like spice girls shoes and Nick accused me of having inferiority complex of my shortness but no matter waht you guys said, the only thing I have inside me now is......I finally got the shoeeeeeessss bebeeeeeehhh!
and yes maybe saye akan tinggi 2 inci lagi bile pakai kasut ni.hehehehehe.



3 comments:

JoE (IzuddinE) said...

tinggi...??? bule celen aku ke? ahahahahahahaha

Bambi Starlight said...

Spice Boy! Hahaha!!I LOVE YOUR SHOES!





And the box!!

Encik Puaka said...

tau xpe. aku tertarik jugak. aku mau kasut gladiator. yang ikat2 sampai lutut ade tak joe?