Sunday, December 21, 2008

new dawn

Now listening to Nitrus "kamu" and Bright Eyes "the first day of my life"

It's been a while since I last appreciate the life that I have and all the beautiful things surrounding me. It's crazy to think that I will ever complaint about all the problems and glitches...let me rephrase that again..some minor problems and glitches that I had as human had beberapa minggu kebelakangan ni:)

I am a kind of a person who always love my life and appreciate the things that happened to me be it good or bad. for me what constitutes me as a person is really all the lessons that I learned from all those bumpy jumpy life experience and be able to live with it or at least have a good laugh with it at the end of the day. I like to see things in its most positive side and keep on learning new stuffs everyday. Though some people see that as something too cliche or may distraught them from what ever connotations that they may have towards their life, I always think that somehow it is not too late for us to make this world a better place to live in. For me life is always kind to us and if life is like that, why should not we?

with that thinking inside me, I made a promise to myself that I will forever cherish my life. I don't mind being vocal or let my feelings out because I believe that I should let people know the real person I am behind this human flesh. I want people to know that I am a God given soul like everyone else. In my mind all I have is all beautiful and so does people around me. I AM A GOOD PERSON.

so when I crumbled last few weeks and thought about giving up(by this I don't mean taking a suicide), I think i was just being a jerk and too immature at that time. I failed to realize that life is like that and for a simple person like me, it is ok if I fall or crumble once in a while. I failed to realize that miserably and I admit I am still ashamed of that behavior of mine.

hari ini akan berganti dengan esok. hidup untuk hari ini takkan sama dengan hidup hari ni kan so why bother about the life yang kite akan ada esok dan hidup yang kita ada hari ni sebab esok tetap esok dan hari ni tetap hari ni. enjoy sudahlah!

I think I am getting better now. I wrote some new poetry a couple of days ago and still bole ketawa and paling penting ade semangat balik. I realize that sume yang jadi kat aku tu semua part of life and life is still a good friend of mine. great one actually:)

I am still learning...yes.

No comments: