Sunday, January 04, 2009

If you exist, give me a call.


Now listening to this evergreen Jo Stafford's song entitled You Belong To Me.

Went out last night to watch Jim Carrey's Yes Man and as expected from Jim himself, the movie was hilarious. A very good one indeed from the master of comedy.

Not gonna say much about the movie nor my personal view regarding it but what caught my attention the most last night was the lead actress. I think she is so cute and I fell in love with her from the start till the end it:) comey gileeee and plus all the baju she wears...uuuu..it melts me like an ais kepal in the summer oooo....

I pray hard to Allah that if ever I can choose my future girlfriend/wife, I want her to have that sort of attitude towards life and that sort of sense of fashion in her+ tudung la. since I couldnt see any bad side of her attitude so I guess dengan tambah sikit2 adat ketimuran dan ilmu agama yang lagi tinggi dari diri ini, musti aku happy amat kalo dapat die.wohoooo...owh yes if can, let her be taller than me:P

Yep...cerewet nak mampos aku kan. No wonder with all those dates I went before I still couldnt find me a girlfriend yet. But please kawan2 if you ever know that sort of person around you, let her have my phone number and have her to call me cepat2 yeaaa. I will forever be her Yes Man!!

1 comment:

JoE (IzuddinE) said...

ko, ko slalu chatting dgn.....die dah bg "hint" lagi...ape lagi yg ko nak tunggu??? lambat pikap la ko nih...pastu bising xde pasangan lagi...wake up!! peluang dah ade kt depan mata tuh!!!