Thursday, January 15, 2009

romeo and juliet by dire straits.





I stumbled upon the Killer's version first then a friend told me that I should listen to its original version by Dire Straits and it was like "waaaaaaaaawwww" terus jatuh cinta.

It's hard to explain why i like this song so much. I mean the lyrics are quite merapu but few times after that I started to realize how beautiful the song to me. the lyrics and the meaning behind it was like out of this world and somehow memberi kesan yang agak mendalam dengan diri sendiri kot.ahahaha.so meaningful.

the video is agak kelaka sketla but I guess we can blame it on the 80's hehehe..or 70's i dunno.

so please if you listen to this song and if ever you want to know the beauty of the meaning, i advise you to listen to it more than once.

I wuv this song.

No comments: