Monday, February 02, 2009

of life and the beauty of it

three years without proper relationship has made me aware of all the beauty possibilities in life that i had never experienced before.the feelings i shared,be it alone or with friends and the lessons learned have truly give me the perspective that much needed before. the ups and down and all the flirtings i did during these three years have been a roller coaster ride that i truly enjoyed. i dare say that it was really a moment that i cherished to the maximum and perhaps suffice to say as the time of my life.

I hope I am now wiser than before.

it all started with a simple tab of guitar chords and keyboard notes that she had subtly caressed in unison in the middle of sleeping night. i remember the moon was gleaming bright in the sky and the stars were as friendly as always. it was the song of Richard Marx called right here waiting that had struck me straight to my heart. it was the most romantic night ever and by God I felt like i was in a fairytale story I had long wanted to be in. it was like i was in a scene of a hollywood romantic comedy flick where people will remember for the rest of their life and pray that they will one day have the chance to taste the same moment in the future as what they watched previously in that movie.

three years is a big gap for some people and to be fair they were probably right but when you had the life you cherished and embraced setiap saat of it, everything is worthy to its core:)

I don't know what will happen tomorrow nor what i will become next but I am now so looking forward to embrace it.

Khairunnisa bte saleh...saya mahu cinta awak yeaa? saya mahu bertatih dengan awak sama-sama:)

2 comments:

AKK-KAY said...

huh? itu saya kah???
baek boyfren! u r d best ever one cud ever ask for btw :P *even ive to cross fingers for dat*
tlg jadi sexy for me okayh :)

her royal highness said...

i cant believe it has been 3 years.

good luck dear zarie. im happy for you!